Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/10/2016 10:20:28 AM EDT
I'm looking for some recommendations for a leather worker who will take custom orders.  The knife is a large bowie and the sheath need some specific sized pouches on it.  Anyone have any experience with something like that or know someone who does custom work?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Sent message

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out bpgunleather on Facebook! Also from wi.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Harry Savage is doing my custom sheath for my Blackjack Model 5. He's half the price of Pelota Leather on eBay and I think the quality is just as good or better.

Here is his website and he answers emails about custom work quickly. Plus, his lead time is only 7 days.

Savage Sheaths
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Patriot leather makes some really nice sheaths.  You may have to send your knife in to them to ensure they get the right fit.

http://patriotleatherco.com
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Harry Savage is doing my custom sheath for my Blackjack Model 5. He's half the price of Pelota Leather on eBay and I think the quality is just as good or better.

Here is his website and he answers emails about custom work quickly. Plus, his lead time is only 7 days.

Savage Sheaths
View Quote

His sheaths look great and his prices are pretty darn good!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Savage Sheaths

He is super easy to deal with for anything custom - answers emails fast and he doesn't have but a week's backlog. I'll post pics of mine when it gets here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I said I'd post my sheath made by Harry Savage at Savage Leather, and here it is with my Blackjack Model 5.

I cannot find one thing I don't like about this sheath, and I've given a careful once-over. The workmanship is top-notch and the price can't be beat at $67 per custom sheath. I am gonna get him do do another one for my 5" Kabar now.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top