Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/30/2016 12:31:30 PM EDT
Been looking into these knives for about a month, finally found the version l wanted from a dealer in Texas, will probably buy from them again since their customer service is A1, pretty good pricing and fast shipment. There called xtremeknifes.com. Seemed they had some issues with Google so they won't show up when looking for this brand like some of the other vendors. At one point I was contemplating buying it from a vendor in Britan, not only more expensive but the shipping wouldn't of been cheap either. Anyways, their pretty good to go and this definetly won't be my last purchase from them.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
A number of years ago I bought a pair of fixed blade conventional handle knives from them.  I was very happy with them, and I think they are the only US dealer.  No fear of counterfeit knives if you buy from them again.

I have not looked in a while, but the majority of the Extrema Ratio knives on ebay are counterfeits.  The real question... which model will you buy next?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A number of years ago I bought a pair of fixed blade conventional handle knives from them.  I was very happy with them, and I think they are the only US dealer.  No fear of counterfeit knives if you buy from them again.

I have not looked in a while, but the majority of the Extrema Ratio knives on ebay are counterfeits.  The real question... which model will you buy next?
View Quote
Probably another Doberman IV, if not two. Can't decide between the Classic and the Tactical.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Could it be XtremeKnives.com?
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Could it be XtremeKnives.com?
View Quote
Yup !
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Never heard of them and now I want their entire catalog.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Italian goodness!
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 2:35:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I've  been wanting this very knife for awhile now, having one of their KS kukri's ,   Extrema ratio  seems to make very good knives..
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Sweet looking blades, I wounder if Lionsteel is the maker?

I could do without the interstate billboard sized lettering on the blade.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Sweet looking blades, I wounder if Lionsteel is the maker?

I could do without the interstate billboard sized lettering on the blade.
View Quote
No, it's made I house by EXTREMA RATIO. I don't mind their logo on the balde, in fact I would of bought a cap if it was just the lettering.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
im sorry, i dont like it, this is just my personal opinion:

that is too expensive for the steel being used.  bohler n690 is a conventional stainless steel, for that price i would prefer one of the powdered metals.

i also think 450-750 is a waste of money for O-1 steel Randal knives too, but thats another discussion.

i would personally never own a large knife that isnt carbon steel. cpm 3v being the preferred.  s7 if you REALLY want strength over wear resistance.

im an admitted steel snob when it comes to knives, so im anxiously awaiting a pocket knife out of Maxamet rockwell'd at 70, or CPM Rex 121 at 69-70   both of these would be too brittle for a large knife, but the wear resistance would be amazing.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top