Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 5/16/2016 2:55:38 AM EDT
Guys,

I've been wanting this bug hunk of a knife for a while, and finally picked one up for $50. I would attempt the mods myself, but my current tool and workshop situation is less than ideal...and besides, I am still in the apprentice stages of knife making.

Anyway, I want to put a Camel Bone handle on the knife, and take the nasty black finish off. I would like a slight "S" style guard to replace the current oval guard, but that isn't a huge priority if it is a pain in the ass to do.

I live in North Fort Worth and prefer someone local so that I can be a little more involved - or possibly even be hands on - in the process....but that is just a preference. I want someone who can do the job with an artist's touch and not make it look like a hack job...which would probably be the case if I did it myself.

Can any of you fine gentlemen come to my aid?

My best friend is an exquisite leather worker and is making me a sheath for my upcoming 40th birthday.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top