Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/3/2015 10:40:27 PM EDT
Recently picked up a CRKT at a local gun show.
It's an automatic.  Nice weight and balance.  Handle is the right size for my hands.  I was looking at it in the catalog literally the night before I went to the show.  It was definetely right place, right time situation.

The CRKT has replaced my ZT as my EDC.  The ZT has become my HD knife.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Seeing that this is not GD, I won't comment on a "HD knife" but,  if that one has cpm-154 steel it should serve you well.  The cheaper crkt's have pretty abysmal steel.  

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My new edc.

Link Posted: 12/5/2015 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Been swapping back and forth on these two lately,

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seeing that this is not GD, I won't comment on a "HD knife" but,  if that one has cpm-154 steel it should serve you well.  The cheaper crkt's have pretty abysmal steel.  
View Quote

It wouldn't offend me if is truly constructive comments and not some bullcrap.  I'm open to suggestions, listening to those more experienced.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#6]

How do you like that Spyderco?
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Not digging the ZT for EDC OP?

EDIT: My wife was talking to me and looking at what I was typing. She said " You people are weird" after I clicked submit. I guess the above sentence may seem odd to a non-arfcommer/knife enthusiast. lol.

Makes perfect sense to me...

Link Posted: 12/26/2015 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not digging the ZT for EDC OP?

EDIT: My wife was talking to me and looking at what I was typing. She said " You people are weird" after I clicked submit. I guess the above sentence may seem odd to a non-arfcommer/knife enthusiast. lol.

Makes perfect sense to me...

View Quote

I like it, just seemed bulky in my pocket.  I barely notice the CRKT in my pocket.  I love my ZT, I've started looking around at another ZT as a car knife and even one for the wife.
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How do you like that Spyderco?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Works well for me, solid lock up and seems to stay very sharp.  I would buy another if I ever lost it as it is a really good fit for me.  I use these knives as I stopped collecting them long ago.
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Works well for me, solid lock up and seems to stay very sharp.  I would buy another if I ever lost it as it is a really good fit for me.  I use these knives as I stopped collecting them long ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Which model is it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Which model is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which model is it?

Para Military 2
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#12]
My edc knives are crkt m16and an m21, I love the design and the way they fit my hand and sit low in the pocket so they don't look like a large knife until you open them. But I do wish crkt would make them in an s30v steel or similar.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top