Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 9/25/2015 8:11:23 PM EDT
Sorry no pics yet. Anyway just picked up a large sebenza 21. So far I like it. Perfect fit n finish. Locks up tight with zero blade play and is perfectly centered.  
  I always heard how nice they are so finally decided to see what the fuss was about. I also heard some people say that the sebenzas are not as tough as a strider etc. the only thing I think of for a reason would be maybe the thinner blade otherwise this thing seams to be built like a tank.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris Reeves makes an excellent knife.

They are well build and made to do work. unless you're using it like a prybar you don't have anything to worry about.

Striders are thicker and sturdily built but the QC isnt there like a CRK
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:25:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome! I just bought my first CRK a couple of months ago. It's been in my pocket since I received it. I use it all the time and have enjoyed every minute of it. It's also a large 21. It's not just one of my favorite knife purchases, but one of my favorite things in general I've ever bought. I wish I had bought one earlier as I would have saved some money on knives I don't like as well.

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i took the plunge with a sabenza 25 with micarta inlays.

i had immediate buyers remorse, but after using it and carrying it, i bought two more sabenzas since then.

i now have my sights on a damascus steel sabenza.

ETA:
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top