Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/22/2015 3:20:14 PM EDT
9.5" file knife design from an ancient Nicholson file.  so old that you could barely seen the original file lines.  i thought doing a textured finish on the flats, in the same direction as the file lines, would look unique.  it came out of the acid etch with a very cool streaked pattern on the blade, so i left it.  some knives develop their own personality when you are making them.  i have learned not to fight it.  long, slow clip point with a hollow ground blade.  handle is simple black linen micarta with brass pins.  some times simple is best.  pics came out very well and wanted to share.

TPS

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top