Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 6/18/2015 9:37:51 PM EDT
Thinking of getting a stainless Izula.  I already have a candiru and izula in 1095.  I also have an enyo on back order too so this is more of a want since other knives fill the need role.  However, before I start dropping hints for Father's Day I wanted to see what any owners think.  I tried to google some reviews but had no luck.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, in fact I was just sharpening it earlier.  It's a great little knife and pretty much the perfect pocket fixed blade.  I have one in carbon steel too and the stainless one may slice just a tiny bit better because there's no coating.  I've always liked 440C steel, it's a great everyday stainless steel if it's heat treated properly and the stainless Izula definitely is.  

I highly recommend the G10 scales sold at The Knife Connection they really improve the way knife fits the hand.  

This one is mine:

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
...what Harry said...  Here's mine!  

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I'm going to pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I may grab an Izula 2 now....
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Well ya'll convinced me.  Hmm, tried to post a pic but it keeps just putting the link.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you'll be happy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think you'll be happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you'll be happy.

I just picked up a Izula 2 at a good price to replace my TOPS Tibo, with no scales and worse, couldn't find scales. Although I haven't tested it, the Izula 2 looks like a winner. I'm a sucker for smaller knives.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Tried once again to link from photobucket and failed.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tried once again to link from photobucket and failed.
View Quote

Try this >
Open 2 browser tabs - in 1 open your last post & in the other go to the photobucket page with your picture...

In the photobucket tab, point to the image and right click, then select "copy image location".  Then go to the first tab and edit your post and click the image icon below the edit pane...  when the window pops up, press shift + insert - this should pop the image location into the box...  then press enter and then submit at the bottom of the edit page...  if that doesn't work try pointing to the box and right cliccking and then select "paste"...  this might also work...  
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top