Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:28:00 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find some digital camo scales for my ZT0350ts similar to the ones found on the spyderco paramilitary 2. Is something like this available anywhere or is this just a pipe dream? Thanks for your time.

Joe
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
No ideas?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Arfcommer Stevos758 makes custom scales

click me

Good guy to deal with and made exactly what I wanted
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 12:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I had no idea this was an option! I just never thought of it.

I have an email out now for some custom work. If/when it goes through I'll be back with picks. Thanks so much for the links!

**ETA 3/26
I haven't heard anything back from Phillip Dobson. Has anyone ever worked with him? I'm really interested in having some work done, but can't seem to get an answer.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Phil hasn't been active making knife scales since around 2012. His mom posted on another forum that he is busy traveling to rock and ice climb.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn.

But thanks for the heads up!!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top