Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/18/2014 3:20:22 PM EDT
8" version of this design.  another German file knife with a recurve blade shape.  dark acid etched finish with tapered tang.  handle is grey kirinite with brass pins.

TPS

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks slippery, what is it for?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
that's the kirinite.  it looks wet or fluid by design.  i only sand these to about 400grit, so they have a nice grippy surface.  think hard rubber grip.  that is the feel of this one.  also all the edges are blast textured for grip as well.  it is designed as a slim belt knife and it makes a great deer processing tool.  i use one just about identical to this one for skinning and quartering out deer.  the slim blade goes through raw meat very well.  the blade shape is very useful.  we make the B3 in several different sizes.  short and fat, long and slim and some where in between.  our most popular new design right now.  fun to make them, also.  the kirinite material is very cool.  i have been using it a lot lately.  it looks so slick and pretty, but the material is very user friendly.

TPS
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
nice belly on that knife
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful work.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
That is one sexy looking blade..love the sweep of the belly and handle.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top