Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2014 3:00:14 PM EDT
Would love to find 1-2 of these knives, have been unable to locate one anywhere for sale since 2013.

Spyderco C10PSGRWBK - USN Endura 4, partially serrated with emerson opener.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely no idea where/how to locate one... just wanted to say that this is pretty "badass" even with the serrations, have you tried posting a "WTB" ad on the USN?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried in blade forums, wtb section.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had two, any premium you'll pay for the knife isn't worth it.  It doesnt do anything the standard Endura Wave doesn't.  Both of mine were offcenter and had some blade play.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had two, any premium you'll pay for the knife isn't worth it.  It doesnt do anything the standard Endura Wave doesn't.  Both of mine were offcenter and had some blade play.
View Quote

Primarily want an emerson wave equipped Endura 4 with serrations.  My only other option is a Matriarch 2 but that would be a purely defensive knife
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]
i think spyderco is coming out with a USN ladybug that is in the same configuration as that knife. FYI. I think it'll be released within the new few months.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you part of USN ? Join up and take a look.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you part of USN ? Join up and take a look.
View Quote

Waiting on the registration to complete
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top