Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 10/9/2014 6:03:44 AM EDT
Either my Google-fu is weak, or there's nothing but high-dollar custom scales out there for the ZT 0200. Has  anyone come across some reasonably priced, ready to go replacements? I'm just looking for some basic g10 scales that are smoother than the originals, to keep my pockets from getting chewed up and I didn't want to pay half the price of the knife. I suppose I could get some blanks and make something but I really don't want to spend time and money doing that with the possibility of screwing it up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I take the lack of replies to mean I'm SOL.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I looked at cuscadi.de, they make some really nice custom scales, but they did not have any for the 0200 under Zero Tolerance...I'm sure there are more custom scale makers out there, but you'd have to do some research...or maybe try bladeforums.com..there are a lot of talented people on that board...good luck.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I looked at cuscadi.de, they make some really nice custom scales, but they did not have any for the 0200 under Zero Tolerance...I'm sure there are more custom scale makers out there, but you'd have to do some research...or maybe try bladeforums.com..there are a lot of talented people on that board...good luck.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. I found one guy on Bladeforums that might make some next year.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
can you post if you find a vendor?  i just want the g10 scales smooth really.  Anyone on here want to help me out with it??
thankd
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top