Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2014 1:15:48 PM EDT
Well I think I have lost my benchmade Stryker. One thing that I did not like about it was the pocket clip seemed to hang on everything. Since texas is now switchblade friendly I've done a little looking and this knife appeals to me

http://www.bladeops.com/Gerber-Propel-Downrange-Auto-Knife-Black-Tanto-Pa-p/g30-000695.htm

It's the gerber propel downrange

I'm looking to spend ~$150 any other suggestions
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the Benchmade AFO. Great knives for the money! Ive been using mine for the last two years without any issues.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at the Benchmade AFO. Great knives for the money! Ive been using mine for the last two years without any issues.
View Quote

+1 for the AFO, it is built like a tank. You really can't go wrong with anything made by Benchmade. One thing I will say about Benchmade's autos though is that they don't quite fire as hard as some other brands if you really like that satisfying "thwack" when it opens.

Protech makes some really nice autos around the $150 price point as well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]
18 X-Ray

You're in Texas, order direct, best deal in a side opening auto on the market. Just shy of 4" 154CM DLC coated blade, hard anodized 6061 scales, SAS activation which incorporates the safety and firing button into one, made in USA, lifetime warranty. NSN if that matters to you.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top