Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/28/2014 1:10:44 PM EDT
I've got over 20 Benchmades and they're mostly various shades of black and grey with one desert tan and a couple with a little blue.

I decided to go with something a little more vibrant this time. The pics don't really do the color justice but it's pretty rad in person. The scales are so bright they almost look like they've got a radioactive glow.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it

You wont have any trouble losing that thing
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it

You wont have any trouble losing that thing
View Quote

This is going to be my main kayaking knife which I keep clipped in the strap of my life vest. If it does get dropped in the water it should be a bit easier to find.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn that looks gooooood!

Thanks to your knife I just discovered the Benchmade Custom section... I'm in trouble haha
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Nice, the black handles have gotten old
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice knife...I am a Benchmade collector as well....I think I'm up to about 18 if you count the Killian Tomahawk....I would be all  over the Benchmade custom shop if they offered a gray handle...I think gray griptilians would fly out the store...luckily I was able to find a used Griptilian from 2001 that was a limited run and it has dark gray scales.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I dig it!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top