Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 8:17:28 PM EDT
What am I in for? I kinda have buyers remorse. I lost a Mini Barrage this week and I am super afraid this knife will fall out of my pocket. Does this knifes clip hold better? How do you all likes yours and now do they hold up with time?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Great knife...I'm digging the OD green handle...I doubt you will ever have any problems, but remember you can send it to Benchmade (in this case since it's an auto, a dealer would need to send it in for you) and they will service and sharpen the knife..it's $5 for the first one and $2.50 for the next ones...great warranty and customer service...as for losing it..that's something we all fear with our nice expensive knives..I always make sure the clip is all the way down on my pocket and as I'm getting out of my truck I'll put my hand on the handle to make sure the knife does not get caught on the seat belt or pushed out of my pocket...enjoy it!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great knife...I'm digging the OD green handle...I doubt you will ever have any problems, but remember you can send it to Benchmade (in this case since it's an auto, a dealer would need to send it in for you) and they will service and sharpen the knife..it's $5 for the first one and $2.50 for the next ones...great warranty and customer service...as for losing it..that's something we all fear with our nice expensive knives..I always make sure the clip is all the way down on my pocket and as I'm getting out of my truck I'll put my hand on the handle to make sure the knife does not get caught on the seat belt or pushed out of my pocket...enjoy it!
View Quote

I bought it from bladehq.com so would they have to send it in or could my local shop send it in? They said on the warranty card that the place of purchase needs to send it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm...not sure, but if you bought it from bladehq, then I wouldn't see you having a problem sending the knife back to them so they can send it to Benchmade...I'm pretty sure Benchmade has no way of knowing where you originally bought it, so if you have an authorized dealer in your hometown, you might want to start there IF you ever have a problem with it,, but if it was me, I would just enjoy having such a badass edc knife...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe I should buy a mini to go along with this one. Its kinda long and takes up a lot of pocket space.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]
that's a nice blade!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe I should buy a mini to go along with this one. Its kinda long and takes up a lot of pocket space.
View Quote

It's worse than BRD...I just ordered a Benchmade 912 Nitrous Stryker today...I couldn't help myself...
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top