Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2014 2:29:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
show me one with da torch mounted.

honestly, I really like the way this setup looks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 5:35:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USPcompact] [#3]
Ordered.  

This response will also be found in the TNVC thread when/if they announce a laser IR illuminator.

Link Posted: 5/15/2014 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Will my 952V fit this?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Wishing hard for the M300V now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to order one right now.... for when I buy a CQBL which will be soon

I wish I didn't live in CA, freakin' sales tax during the IRS sale was the reason I didn't pick one up then.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNVC:

No kidding here!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By takdriver:
Wishing hard for the M300V now.

No kidding here!!

Who do we annoy to make this happen?

Because I'm getting on  a plane to Montana in the morning and will have some time on my hands.

Link Posted: 5/15/2014 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Already ordered two.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#11]

The very thing that makes me appreciate Surefire products is the same thing that tries my patience.  Kind of like women, in a way....

Any chance of a neutral density filter for the CQBL?  I like the big "dot" on an SBR, but the size of the CQBL makes it handy for a hunting rig, too.  Cutting down on some of the bloom to get a finer dot would be nice.  

Link Posted: 5/15/2014 10:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xjronx] [#12]
Originally Posted By USPcompact:

The very thing that makes me appreciate Surefire products is the same thing that tries my patience.  Kind of like women, in a way....

Any chance of a neutral density filter for the CQBL?  I like the big "dot" on an SBR, but the size of the CQBL makes it handy for a hunting rig, too.  Cutting down on some of the bloom to get a finer dot would be nice.  

View Quote

a shutter/window pane style filter that uses the front mounting screws would be a no brainer.

this really is everything I would want in a ir/vis laser / light system. and I love how its an upgrade to an older piece of gear.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Haven't forgotten about you....I am checking to be 100% proof positive on the answer.

Vic
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By di1uted:
Will my 952V fit this?

Haven't forgotten about you....I am checking to be 100% proof positive on the answer.

Vic

In the previous thread regarding the FUSION mount goteron did this mock up. Although it's a M620V in this mock up, it looks like a 952V would fit.

Link Posted: 5/16/2014 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]

The 952V is a bit too wide, you would need the extended rail option accessory shown in our pic above.

Vic
View All Quotes
Will my 952V fit this?

Vic

The 952V is a bit too wide, you would need the extended rail option accessory shown in our pic above.

Vic

Thank you
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 1:46:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#18]
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 2:24:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyC] [#19]
Needs more combo package! Tan w/tan Surefire, or even better, TorchPro in some sexy tan!!!! Sell them together.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 11:22:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyScience] [#21]
It says on your website this can't be mounted at 12 o'clock if you have a front BUIS?

Why is that?

I see you guys put this in FRONT of the front BUIS for the picture in this thread, does the BUIS clear the housing when flipped up?

For the record I'm running the KAC low profile flip down sites on a 10.5" barrel that actually sit on the Adams Arms piston block for their carbine piston setup.  The rail is a Mega Monolithic Carbine upper - do you think I'd be able to run this combo behind the KAC flip down sights so I can leave the KAC on the piston block?

And with this new combo, is there any benefit to going with the new Wilcox Raptor Lite?  Seems this is a cheaper way to go for a dual IR/Vis white/IR light combo?  The Raptor lite seems like it is a bigger package than this new setup is.

what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JohnnyScience:
It says on your website this can't be mounted at 12 o'clock if you have a front BUIS?

Why is that?

I see you guys put this in FRONT of the front BUIS for the picture in this thread, does the BUIS clear the housing when flipped up?

For the record I'm running the KAC low profile flip down sites on a 10.5" barrel that actually sit on the Adams Arms piston block for their carbine piston setup.  The rail is a Mega Monolithic Carbine upper - do you think I'd be able to run this combo behind the KAC flip down sights so I can leave the KAC on the piston block?

And with this new combo, is there any benefit to going with the new Wilcox Raptor Lite?  Seems this is a cheaper way to go for a dual IR/Vis white/IR light combo?  The Raptor lite seems like it is a bigger package than this new setup is.

what do you guys think?
View Quote

Because putting a BUIS in front of the laser would block the laser, thus making it useless while using iron sights.

I don't own a RAPTAR Lite so I can't comment more than secondhand info, that being that the illumination options are less than ideal, and don't function as well as the price tag would indicate.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By patriot_man:

In the previous thread regarding the FUSION mount goteron did this mock up. Although it's a M620V in this mock up, it looks like a 952V would fit.

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/goteron/CQBL-1Setup_zps6f382414.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By patriot_man:
Will my 952V fit this?

Vic

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/goteron/CQBL-1Setup_zps6f382414.jpg

Which rail extension did you use for the 620V to work with the CQBL adapter in your mock up?
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Is that the only side the light can be mounted on? I'm guessing it is, but for a RH shooter the light would be better on the left side and no remote switch. Looks great though, I love progression.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 7:00:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Clasky:

That is currently only in CAD and does not yet exist in production.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TDunn:

Which rail extension did you use for the 620V to work with the CQBL adapter in your mock up?

Good god man, pop that CAD drawing in the CNC and crank some of those out!  That would make this a IR/Vis Laser/Illum system in a very small/lightweight footprint.  I'll take serial #1.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Good god man, pop that CAD drawing in the CNC and crank some of those out!  That would make this a IR/Vis Laser/Illum system in a very small/lightweight footprint.  I'll take serial #1.  
View All Quotes

In for #2.  

Or just send me the CAD file.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Yes, this is the only side the rail clamp works on because it actually replaces the OEM rail clamp on the CQBL-1.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoxofRox:
Is that the only side the light can be mounted on? I'm guessing it is, but for a RH shooter the light would be better on the left side and no remote switch. Looks great though, I love progression.

Yes, this is the only side the rail clamp works on because it actually replaces the OEM rail clamp on the CQBL-1.  

That's what I figured, thanks. The CQBL is definitely on my list.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#31]
The Millennium series adapter works on all FUSION Interfaces as shown by these pictures.

It also works with the A2 / I2s and the Standard FUSION Hub and accessories that TNVC sells:

It can be flipped around to change the position of the light fore / aft:

Link Posted: 5/23/2014 7:28:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dog_dad] [#32]
edit: disregard, question answered

BUT, making good use of this post. SUREFIRE NEEDS TO RELEASE THE M300V!!!!!! lol
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top