Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2016 3:31:20 PM EDT
I have a .50 ammo can marked...

100 cartridges
cal.50
blank M1A1 linked M9
wcc86b004-023

It has what is listed on the can in it. What would be a fair price to list it at? Not trying to give it away but at the same time not trying to retire off the sale of it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan on putting then in the EE I just have no idea what to ask. You say $1 each so $100 OBO might be a good?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking along the same price point. Not a lot  of use for that many 50 bmg blanks at once.
I am sure they can be fun here and there.
You may be better off listing them in 5 or 10 round lots. I think people woukd buy them for collection or novelty.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was thinking along the same price point. Not a lot  of use for that many 50 bmg blanks at once.
I am sure they can be fun here and there.
You may be better off listing them in 5 or 10 round lots. I think people woukd buy them for collection or novelty.
View Quote

That makes since, I already listed them so I'll give them a few days if I don't sell them I'll see about listing them as smaller lots.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top