Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2016 3:25:24 AM EDT
Had a Bohica back in the day and man, that thing was a piece of junk!
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try a Ferrett50 upper from Spyder Firearms. The owner, Dave Moore, is on here quite often and is a good guy.

Sorry about your Bohica, but you do know what B O H I C A  stands for don't you ?

A couple of years ago I blasted the Bohica as being bad and had many members here jumping down my throat - where are they now after all the fiascos that that company have treated there buyer to ???
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The Safety Harbor makes some and had good luck with it. They good bang for the buck and are light weight which are good for standing up and shooting.

There is something very fun about standing a shooting a .50. They have the single shot or mag model and would recommend the mag model
Boom Stick

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:07:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm trying to decide between the safety harbor and ligamec.Is the ligamec with the lothar barrel worth it compared to the mag fed shtf?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a 22 inch safety habor upper. Bought it used. sold it for the same price I paid for it. Never had an issue with it. I reloaded for it. They are worth every penny. I bought a stubborn mule lower as I didn't want a mag well hanging on the bottom (for sale in the EE section). 22lbs with lower and PRS stock. Mine was mag fed. I regret selling it but back surgery that didn't work out decided it was time to give it up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:32:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a 22 inch safety habor upper. Bought it used. sold it for the same price I paid for it. Never had an issue with it. I reloaded for it. They are worth every penny. I bought a stubborn mule lower as I didn't want a mag well hanging on the bottom (for sale in the EE section). 22lbs with lower and PRS stock. Mine was mag fed. I regret selling it but back surgery that didn't work out decided it was time to give it up.
View Quote

Never heard of that lower before. Have any pictures of the rifle? I'm having a hard time debating if I like the aesthetics of that lower. What kind of accuracy were you getting with it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never heard of that lower before. Have any pictures of the rifle? I'm having a hard time debating if I like the aesthetics of that lower. What kind of accuracy were you getting with it?
View Quote

I liked the design of the lower. Smooth and help make the rifle look better than a empty mag well from a AR15. 1st link is to stubborn mule for the lower (Selling mine in the EE section). Second link you can find my picture of mine (think its the top one). Never shot it further than 500 yards. Dead on at that distance. I reloaded my own.
Stubborn Mule
My Pic
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top