Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/6/2016 8:25:52 PM EDT
The FCSA World Championships at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM were this past weekend and the match stats have been published. For the past several years Ive sponsored the publishing of these at the match so that every participant receives a copy before leaving the match. I received my digital copy yesterday and have it posted at FCSA Match Stats

Congratulations to the winners and each competitor who did their very best. Special thanks to the match directors and crew and especially the folks in the stats booth who work really hard to get this data put together and printed before everyone goes home.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Rasmussens did not do well this year, surprised me.
Thanks for posting as I am no longer a member of the FCSA,
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You are welcome. It didn't surprise me about Lee, I know he isn't playing as hard as he could. Sometimes it isn't about winning....and that's what I like about Lee.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You are welcome. It didn't surprise me about Lee, I know he isn't playing as hard as he could. Sometimes it isn't about winning....and that's what I like about Lee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sherri's Father died - they left after the first day.

They were both back competing after ba 2 year break for business reasons and to build a new home also.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry to learn of this, My Sincere Condolences to Their Families.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top