Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#2]
If I were looking for a .50, and I had to spend that kind of money, I guarantee you, I would be purchasing a Barrett and I would be looking for a nice pre-owned one, I have had several opportunities to shoot them and they are just a nice gun, that does some amazing things.  That said, if I spent $8k on a gun like that, my wife would probably claim it in the divorce settlement!  I have spent more on my M16's, but those are an investment and continue to rise in value, I don't know that a .50 is on the same playing field!  Heck I know where a Sherman tank is sitting that runs and I can buy it for less.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 1:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Charles St. George, the owner of Leader is a firearms designer from way back. I worked with him at Barrett for the short time he was there.
I don't doubt he will bring it to market.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Charles St. George, the owner of Leader is a firearms designer from way back. I worked with him at Barrett for the short time he was there.
I don't doubt he will bring it to market.
View Quote

There's a quick blurb about him being at the NRA show with it at the bottom of this article, and it looks like he's helping the K&M guys?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/05/22/km-arms-debuts-308-cal-m17s-nra-2016/
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top