Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/5/2016 11:12:44 AM EDT
I was trying to contact Ronald Durall as we had an agreement for storing my son's trailer at his location while my son was at Altus AFB.

After many calls stating his phone had been disconnected, I typed his name and address into Google. What I received back was an obituary for him. I have verified that it was him.

So - Ronald Durall "ridurall" - has Left the Range. I am still trying to contact the family for other reasons but have no numbers other than his cell number which has been disconnected.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I did get in contact with his wife - she is heart-broken !!!

I did not ask what happened - I will ask at a later date - I have my suspicions, but will refrain from posting them.

He did die suddenly at home at age of 59.

Both he and his wife are retired Air Force Master Sargent's.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I did get in contact with his wife - she is heart-broken !!!

I did not ask what happened - I will ask at a later date - I have my suspicions, but will refrain from posting them.

He did die suddenly at home at age of 59.

Both he and his wife are retired Air Force Master Sargent's.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Another forum posted heart attack.

Sucks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
That sucks. My condolences.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#7]
RIP
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, that sucks. He was a good guy. I did a couple EE deals with him and he was a good ARFcommer as well
RIP brother
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Boy I havent been in this forum for a few months at least. And I see that this came to light in just the past few days. RIP Ridurall..
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:29:33 PM EDT
[#10]
sorry about the double tap
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#11]
59 is way too young.

RIP.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been going back and re-reading posts from a new friend I never met in person. He made a posting 3 days before he died. I feel so bad I never met him and that my son and Ron never got the chance to shoot together. Ron had made a 1000 yard range on his property so they could shoot together. Ron had lost his former shooting buddy to cancer 1.5 years earlier and was looking forward to shooting with Adam. Even though we had talked together on the phone, he never did mention any severe medical issues that would cause immediate death. We both had our medical problems and were living wrecks, but never expected such a quick death. I'm sad, for him, his wife, his family, his heritage, and I'm proud of his service in the USAF along with his wife who also served in the USAF and both retired to live near Altus Air Force Base.

Anyone here that knew him personally, please contact me by PM.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I am going to miss him.

He always tried to offer good advice to all.

RIP Ron.

My thanks to you for being in this forum.

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top