Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 1/8/2016 12:48:41 AM EDT
I've been trying to post to the new FCSA Forum and it won't let me.  I can't read it but not post.  I recently renewed my membership a month ago but doggone it's a pain to not be able to respond.  We just went throught 6 days without electricity, my wife with a new hip 2 days before I brought her home to no power and she loaned out our 3500 Watt generator for the Christmas Parade only to get it back without it running.  I had to purchased a new Honda 5000 watt generator to get by.  Next purchased is a 26,000 watt whole house generator.  Last time we were out of power was 12 days.  I'm tired of camping but we did get by OKay.

Ron
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
New servers are working now - you will need to login using all your original logins and passwords and then save the new Forum links to your taskbar.
Still some minor updates occurring but Brett Berger is definitely improving the website.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
We've been without electricity for 6 days and my wife just got a new hip two days before it hit.  I'm using my Verizon server to access this but I'm limited to 10 gigs of data a month.  Wow has it been a hell of a month.  

Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Ron,

I need your phone number - Verizon says your number has been disconnected.

Adam is headed your way

OldmanFCSA

Reply on FCSA PM Forum..
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We've been without electricity for 6 days and my wife just got a new hip two days before it hit.  I'm using my Verizon server to access this but I'm limited to 10 gigs of data a month.  Wow has it been a hell of a month.  

Thanks for the reply.
View Quote

I've been going back and re-reading posts from a new friend I never met in person. He made the above posting 3 days before he died. I feel so bad I never met him and that my son and Ron never got the chance to shoot together. Ron had made a 1000 yard range on his property so they could shoot together. Ron had lost his former shooting buddy to cancer 1.5 years earlier and was looking forward to shooting with Adam. Even though we had talked together on the phone, he never did mention any severe medical issues that would cause immediate death. We both had our medical problems and were living wrecks, but never expected such a quick death. I'm sad, for him, his wife, his family, his heritage, and I'm proud of his service in the USAF along with his wife who also served in the USAF and both retired to live near Altus Air Force Base.

Anyone here that knew him personally, please contact me by PM.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top