Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 11/22/2015 3:35:54 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with their 50 BMG?
If so, what did you think of it?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't get any hits on my thread which was just under yours so I bumped it. I have never met anyone with one of these guns and am interested. Maybe two threads will get ignored twice as much or maybe nobody actually owns one of the damn things

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_3/453706_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I like cheese...
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually have one. I like the gun overall, It shoots nice (now), The assembly and dis assembly is very easy (two pins) just as an AR does, cleaning is very east as there are not a lot of internal parts. The left handed bolt took a little to get used to. The bolt assy. actually rolls back and forth in the upper on sealed roller bearings.  It comes in a nice heavy pelican case with wheels. My only complaint with the gun was the trigger pull it was around 10.5 pounds if I remember correctly, I sent the gun out to have the trigger worked on and now it is about 2.5 pounds. Even with all the weight in this gun you could pull off target on long range shots due to the trigger. The overall fit of the gun is pretty good for a lower priced BMG.  No one that has shot it has complained yet.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top