Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2015 1:28:11 PM EDT
I ordered a 30inch MK III years ago that I never installed on an upper or shot a single round through.

How much is could I get for it if I wanted to sell it?

I have lost interest mostly not having a place to shoot a 50.

There are some scratches on the muzzle brake from shipping damage but perfect other then a little dust.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I had fantastic luck at the gunshow. It got a LOT of attention from people that had no clue about them. Ended up being a bidding war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You might be able to get close to what you paid for it. Problem is, the company no longer exists and you'll never get any help with it.

You can try posting it in the EE section here or on gun broker. Probably your two best bets on getting some kind of money back.

Don't turn this into a anti bohica thread or you risk losing your privileges. The guy is asking for help not anti Chris attacks.
View Quote

Thanks 50 shooter. Thats what I was looking for.  It has literally sat on my work bench for YEARS.  I bought it then having no place to shoot it I just left it.  Then some of the KABOOMs occurred so it sat longer.

I guess I am hoping someone who already has one may want it if nothing else for extra parts.

But as soon as I get some time I am going to have to list it somewhere.

Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had fantastic luck at the gunshow. It got a LOT of attention from people that had no clue about them. Ended up being a bidding war.
View Quote

Yeah, I sold mine to some 18 year old kid as his first gun a few years ago. I think I got $1900 with stock and internals, just no stripped rec.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top