Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 8:52:10 PM EDT
Any chance any of you have come across info on how loud the M107A1 is with and without the QDL Suppressor? I can't seem to find the information anywhere besides the suppressor being about -23dB reduction.

Just mulling over M82 or M107A1 later this year.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any chance any of you have come across info on how loud the M107A1 is with and without the QDL Suppressor? I can't seem to find the information anywhere besides the suppressor being about -23dB reduction.

View Quote

I just took delivery of my M107A1 and the QDL is in the paperwork process.  You have to go with the M107 because any gun gets better when it is suppressed.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just took delivery of my M107A1 and the QDL is in the paperwork process.  You have to go with the M107 because any gun gets better when it is suppressed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha... I'm afraid that may be the case. Mind if I ask you how much got the combo for? Did you go with the CQC or the full size?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
The noise/blast is part of the fun when it comes to shooting the 50 though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The noise/blast is part of the fun when it comes to shooting the 50 though.
View Quote

But... the suppressor isn't permanent!!
And if I'm going the M107A1 route... I've got about 1/2 the funds there! Just need to sell off one of my nice bolt action setups now...
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn... I think I'm going to place my order this week. I still can't figure out if I want the 20" or the 29" barrel!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I only wish Barrett would sale a refit kit for the M82A1s to be suppressed
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Haha... I'm afraid that may be the case. Mind if I ask you how much got the combo for? Did you go with the CQC or the full size?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered my set up, rifle, scope and suppressor, through BlackLabelFirearms.com in Arizona.  His had and may still have some pretty good packages.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top