Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/28/2015 12:50:15 AM EDT
I have the 24" with plastic handguard. I want to get rid of it and get something else due to lack of customer support.
Any guesses on what I could ask? It has been shot maybe 20-25 times, I have all the empty brass so I remember.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Some googling shows a couple for sale as complete rifles for $1500 or so, not sure if they'll sell for that price.  IMO the upper alone is probably worth $6-700 or so...
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, so start at $1,200 being its a gun show? Haha
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, so start at $1,200 being its a gun show? Haha
View Quote

Of course, I think the gunshow rule of thumb is retail price plus 20% as your starting price.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Avoid showering, deodorant,brushing your teeth, and wear baggy stained sweatpants so that you blend in with the rest of the sellers and do not attract any attention.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Make sure to haul it around in a baby stroller.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Make sure you don't put any price tag on it, then put a "DO NOT TOUCH" sign on it. Also try to be away from your table as much as possible, or sit with your arms crossed and glaring at everyone who passes by.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top