Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/10/2015 7:19:27 PM EDT
I very recently picked up a never fired ultimate accuracy 50 bmg rifle with RAP marked on it as well.  rifle is in great shape and dealer said rifle was unfired. I have searched everywhere for a manual on this rifle under all the different companies who have been involved in it and have come up empty.

does anyone know where I may find a manual or have any info on these rifles?  

is there an easy way to break it down, as I read the stock is removable as well as the odd 2 piece looking muzzle brake?

any info on the rifle would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
steve
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call the manufacturer and get a manual from them. I did find this tho. Go down a bit and it shows some pics of it. Might help.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314912
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a copy of the manual in a PDF, but it doesn't tell you much. I also have a RAP AMAC what do you want to know about it ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
just looking for the basics on it, and how to break it down which I figured out thanks to  ARsR4ME post with links to the pics.

and  thanks to ARsR4ME for the post as those helped me out a bunch.

if you would be able to email me a copy of the pdf you have for it that would be awesome,

and thanks guys... you've helped me tremendously
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to help. Safe shooting
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just looking for the basics on it, and how to break it down which I figured out thanks to  ARsR4ME post with links to the pics.

and  thanks to ARsR4ME for the post as those helped me out a bunch.

if you would be able to email me a copy of the pdf you have for it that would be awesome,

and thanks guys... you've helped me tremendously
View Quote

I can send it to you. send me a PM with an email address and Ill send you want I have.

They shoot great. I got mine from Kent Lomont.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top