Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 11:39:59 PM EDT
I just recently bought an unfired M107. I shot it the other week and what a blast! Recoil was so much lower than expected.  

Anyways, before purchasing it, I didn't even know there were any M107's for civilian sale. I thought the M82a1 was for civilians and then now the m107a1. This is a M107 as writtin on the receiver and the paperwork shows the model number as m107 'civ' , so it obviously was made for the civilian market.

Anyone have any info on them? Are they more rare or more valuable than the same years m82a1? What do they have thats different than the m82a1?

Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
it used to be
107 had spike feet
107 ejected shell stronger
so now days
ya might just call Barrett they will tell ya
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top