Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 11/14/2014 5:01:04 PM EDT
I've searched all over and I can't seem to find any real reviews on accuracy for these two or other worthwhile comparisons.  Anyone have some targets you'd care to show  Or ups/downs? I like the thought of being able to change calibers a little easier/cheaper with the DTA and the price is a little better but I have a pretty strong preference for actually hitting a target.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I must be dumb or just plain lazy. What the heck is AI or DTA? And dang are you saying that there are rifles out there that have quick change barrels and bolts so you can use the same receiver for multi caliber rifles? And yet you what this to be fairly accurate? Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I must be dumb or just plain lazy. What the heck is AI or DTA? And dang are you saying that there are rifles out there that have quick change barrels and bolts so you can use the same receiver for multi caliber rifles? And yet you what this to be fairly accurate? Interesting.
View Quote

For your first question with over 4k posts I'll go with...

Linky for:
AI

DTA

There are a significant number of companies offering multi caliber rifles with a barrel or barrel and bolt swap: AI, DTA, Larue, LMT, Barrett, and Remington come to mind off the top of my head. My Larue's all come back to within .5" after a full disassembly and reassembly (barrel, scope, handguard all removed).
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top