Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/18/2014 5:54:19 AM EDT
I have a favor to ask of someone that reloads the 50. Last year me and my son got the chance to shoot a friends Barrett. We asked him if we could keep our brass as sort of a trophy. It was probably a once n a lifetime opportunity to do so, for us anyways. So we have our cases and I want to put projectiles back in them so they are complete. They look kind of blah as they sit. I have looked around the net and all I have found is to buy them in bulk when all I need is 4 projectiles. I don't need primers or anything like that, as I am just going to clean the brass and super glue the projectile back in place. So my favor to ask is if one of you guys that reload  would be willing to sell me  4 projectiles and ship them to me. I would more than appreciate it!!  Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Send me your cases, I will clean them in SS Pins, removing primer if you so desire, resize the case back to original specs, seat a 700 grain AP bullet. crimp, and final polish in corncob with NuFinish additive to preserve finish.
Do you want the AP bullet cleaned or natural? If cleaned, I need to re-dip in black paint for ID purposes.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you OldmanFCSA!  That is more than a guy could ask for and I sincerely appreciate it.
I sent you a personal message.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top