Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2014 9:55:47 PM EDT
I was visiting a friends shop the other day and he had a M2 barrel....damn thing was the size of a Mack truck axle.
'course seeing it made the wheels start turning, but never gained any traction.
years ago I saw one mounted to a tripod, and the guy had made a cap of sorts that screwed onto the breech with sort of a cannon cocking mechanism where he's un-screw it, stick a round in, screw it back on, then give it a yank. I never saw it in operation, but it was innovative.
So back to the question at hand: what can you do with one short of having a M2?
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 2:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 find a reciever and maybe just maybe cut it down a bit. Depends on alot of things such as the stock and action. Are you sure its in good shap? Cant fathum way a non burned out barrel would be by its self unles it was a turd barrel or something. Just be sure its ok before you sink any money into it.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top