Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2017 5:24:47 PM EDT
Looking at putting a Surefire Warcomp on my SCAR 17. My first question is, does anyone have this on their SCAR, if so how is it and would you get a Warcomp or a muzzle break if you intended to always shoot it suppressed?

Also, I haven't quite decided on whether to SBR, cut and pin or leave alone my barrel, but with the Warcomp having an overall length of 2.84 inches, what is the true added length (in case I just cut and pin) since part of the muzzle device covers the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my scar17 it does the job very well, I don't run suppress but I bought it just in case I buy one. It's works very well with muzzle control but there is a small pinging noise but not like my acr which has a aac blackout on it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one on my scar17 it does the job very well, I don't run suppress but I bought it just in case I buy one. It's works very well with muzzle control but there is a small pinging noise but not like my acr which has a aac blackout on it.
View Quote

So it doesn't majorly change the recoil of the SCAR?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 3:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Very little bit. IMHO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top