Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:49:49 PM EDT
Form 1 is back so it's time to cut the Scars barrel and get it engraved. Who does the best job?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I had Jarod at PMM do mine. It runs great with no problems.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I just got mine back from Jarod at PMM today and it looks good.  He sends a photo of your barrel with a suppressor mounted and an alignment rod in place to show concentrity. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow to get the final verdict.  If you do go with him, check his lead time because mine took longer than anticipated.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just got mine back from Jarod at PMM today and it looks good.  He sends a photo of your barrel with a suppressor mounted and an alignment rod in place to show concentrity. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow to get the final verdict.  If you do go with him, check his lead time because mine took longer than anticipated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds good, but how long is "longer then expected"
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sounds good, but how long is "longer then expected"
View Quote
He said he was behind schedule due to increase in volume and quoted me 3-4 weeks.  It took just over 6 weeks to get my barrel back.  I did have the opportunity to shoot it today and it ran well with the gas plug he installed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Marvin Pitts, Nefarious Arms.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
What he said.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Anyone have his contact info? i have sent emails to Pitts but not heard back after a week. At this time PMM sounds like a winner, but if someone has a number for Pitts I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
PMM, great work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top