Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2016 11:24:29 AM EDT
So I finally got around to getting my PS90 chopped on a Form 1 last week (after 8 years of owning it!) and I've decided the factory sights are terrible. What and where is everybody using as far as a Tri-Rail? I have a Trijicon RMR that I think I'm gonna replace the factory sights with.

p.s. After shooting it, both without and with my suppressor, I don't know why I waited to long. This thing is FUN!
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Either Design Machine or TROS, those are the two best mount makers for the PS90 that I know of. I use the TROS low mount and mini ACOG mount on my two PS90's but don't have the side rail offerings. They work great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top