Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2016 3:53:24 PM EDT
I was not happy how my Surefire X300 ultra sat on the left side rail of my SCAR 17. I was too far back to conformable hold the rifle and be able to turn the light on. I ordered a GG&G SCAR forward accessory rail and installed it on the left side of my rifle. Now I am able to mount my light were it works for me. The GG&G rail doesn't weigh that much more than the stock rail ant it took less than two minutes to install. Here are some pictures of it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics from the front? How does it attach?
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it replaces the stock rail from FN with a longer version.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice I like it. I have the Midwest Industries accessory rail with QD mounts on mine. This one looks great as well.

OP how do you like your 17 with the micro?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
It replaces the factory side rail . Here is a picture from the front and one of the side without anything mounted on it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice I like it. I have the Midwest Industries accessory rail with QD mounts on mine. This one looks great as well.

View Quote

I like it with the Micro. I wanted to keep the rifle usable and light weight. I am still thinking about a ACOG for it though. I am torn between a TA33 and a TA11. Both have pros and cons, just haven't made up my mind yet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:15:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I like it with the Micro. I wanted to keep the rifle usable and light weight. I am still thinking about a ACOG for it though. I am torn between a TA33 and a TA11. Both have pros and cons, just haven't made up my mind yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just switched back to the TA-11 G-H from a PRO...... I wouldn't go back.

" />
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I F-ing love my TA-11 G-H
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top