Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2016 1:13:04 PM EDT
What red dot should I get for my five-seven MK2?

Someone was recommending me the TRIJICON RMR or whatever. I am curious about durability and whats the differences in color. Are there any good examples online showing the different colors that I can see which might best fit me?

I was looking at the 6.25MOA one for my pistol. It seems like a good size for my needs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
RM06 is the best RMR.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you planning on slide mounting it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What red dot should I get for my five-seven MK2?

Someone was recommending me the TRIJICON RMR or whatever. I am curious about durability and whats the differences in color. Are there any good examples online showing the different colors that I can see which might best fit me?

I was looking at the 6.25MOA one for my pistol. It seems like a good size for my needs.

Are you planning on slide mounting it?

assume i know nothing :D what is slide mounting? thats removing the back sight and replacing it right?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing to contribute. But I just got an mk2 and shot it today for the first time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats new about theMK2?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:03:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#7]
what do you mean functioning issues and how does that affect me using the TRIJICON RMR?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There have been reports of the added weight of the RDS resulting in failure to fully cycle the slide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what do you mean functioning issues and how does that affect me using the TRIJICON RMR?

There have been reports of the added weight of the RDS resulting in failure to fully cycle the slide.

source?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RM06 is the best RMR.
View Quote

would a RM07 be bestter for a pistol.... It allows me to shoot reasonable accurate even at 100 meters but keys a good size dot for inside a house or sub 50 meters. I feel a 6.5 MOA for a pistol is better than a 3.25 in regards to target acquisition.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

would a RM07 be bestter for a pistol.... It allows me to shoot reasonable accurate even at 100 meters but keys a good size dot for inside a house or sub 50 meters. I feel a 6.5 MOA for a pistol is better than a 3.25 in regards to target acquisition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RM06 is the best RMR.

I think 6.5 would be too big.

I have a RM06 on my FN FNX and it's a great size. The dot appears a little larger than the dot on the front sight.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have a RM06 on my FN FNX and it's a great size. The dot appears a little larger than the dot on the front sight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
RM06 is the best RMR.

interesting...anywhere i can see these in person? I live near chicago FYI.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top