Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2016 11:00:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I see EA has finally came through with their long promised 5.7X28 cases.

It will be a challenge to load it as theirs has only about 70% of the capacity of FN cases.
View Quote
They are coming out with revision 1 (08 headstamp over 07) to up the internal capacity a little, but not much. In theory you should be able to achieve velocities at lower charges, saving you powder :D

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are coming out with revision 1 (08 headstamp over 07) to up the internal capacity a little, but not much. In theory you should be able to achieve velocities at lower charges, saving you powder :D

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see EA has finally came through with their long promised 5.7X28 cases.

It will be a challenge to load it as theirs has only about 70% of the capacity of FN cases.

Interesting thought, I thought 6 grains was a pretty small amount of powder.....can't imagine having to reduce that by too much. Hell, I just shoot ss197 through my Encore barrel to fireform it to my chamber and the all I have to do is neck size it. Works great for that gun. Still haven't attempted to load for the PS90 or my new FiveSeveN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top