Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2016 5:04:30 PM EDT
I can't quite find a picture to help with this. From the angles that I do get I'm feeling a no. I do know that a 10.5 works just fine but it's hard to judge that half inch based on a picture. Any help would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything that would cover the bottom of the gas block would probably be ok, but past that you're probably going to run into issues.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess I should of added I wanted to use the Branham rails. I just can't find a picture with one that for sure has a 10" barrel.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the 5th post on page 3.

I think that is what you are looking for?
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't know how I managed to miss that but thanks! I was kind of hoping that Kinetic Dev group would be releasing a cqb version of the rail for shot show. I guess I'll have to go with these rails for now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top