Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2015 4:55:52 PM EDT
Hi All,

I am interested in buying a PS90 and have been scanning through the data here and on other forums to better understand the differences in model types. Checking Bud's I see two model numbers: 3848950460 advertised with a 30 rd mag for $1299, and 3848950440 advertised with a 10 rd mag for $1151. Bud's themselves sell the FN OEM 50 rd mags for $25 ea. I'm really trying to understand why there is a $150 difference between the two guns as otherwise they appear identical. With the Tripple Rail and USG models now dicontinued, isn't the Standard model the only one offered? Is FN offering different versions still or are they all essentially the same gun now?

Apologies if this was already covered, I dug around but couldn't find. Thanks for any assistance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#1]
They are all the "Standard" model now.

IIRC, only the L.E. "Standard" Model ships with the 50 round mag.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Get whichever one is cheapest.  IF it comes with a 50-round mag, it's a win.  If it comes with a 30 then it's 10 seconds with a hacksaw to convert to a 50-rounder.

Spend the money saved on a replacement First Generation Hammer and Sear http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-ps90-accessories-mods/64625-man-kave-billet-inc-new-configuration-sear-hammer-offering.html.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top