Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2015 5:50:11 PM EDT
I bought my ps90 using the program last year. It was something like $890 shipped. I see these are now around $1100. The scar 16 is at $2298 and the 17 is at $2585. Are these the lowest prices on scars? It seems like you can get better deals just through regular outlets. The ps90 when I got it was well below regular pricing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I gave $798 + sales tax for my PS90

FN raised the L.E. price to $1121

That is the correct price on the Scar
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I gave $798 + sales tax for my PS90

FN raised the L.E. price to $1121

That is the correct price on the Scar
View Quote

Yeah that's what it was I think $798. Knew it was something like that
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The PS90 that was in the first responders program was a specific design and after a while of seeing those models flooding the civilian market they got upset and jacked all the prices up. People were buying under the program and then just turning around and selling them for profit.

Good thing I grabbed 2 before they raised the prices. Same went for the SS198 we were able to get for 8 or $900 for 2000. They only sold to LEO so when they saw it on the civilian market they said screw it and now appears they sell it to everyone and pocket all the money they were saving us.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Check High Plains Gun Shop. $2499 for SCAR 17 as mil/Leo.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#6]
GT distributors has them with le/mil pricing
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked up a black 17 on a Scar owners facebook page for $2400, included all original parts plus Handl Defense lower, 2 Inforce weapon lights, 5 pmags, Drago case, Troy verticle grip and a magpul afg. Rifle was like new. Before I found that, my ffl found some new for $2499
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Tagged for interest
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The PS90 that was in the first responders program was a specific design and after a while of seeing those models flooding the civilian market they got upset and jacked all the prices up. People were buying under the program and then just turning around and selling them for profit.

Good thing I grabbed 2 before they raised the prices. Same went for the SS198 we were able to get for 8 or $900 for 2000. They only sold to LEO so when they saw it on the civilian market they said screw it and now appears they sell it to everyone and pocket all the money they were saving us.
View Quote

Specific design?

Its a PS90 Standard with a 50 round mag instead of the civi 30 round mag.

Only difference.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Specific design?

Only difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Specific design?

Only difference.

That was my thought as well, but apparently they had a way of tracking them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:52:03 AM EDT
[#11]
On the outer box it listed the model as "L.E." Instead of "Standard" even though it's a "Standard"

Most of the Gunbroker listings showed the model as "L.E."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top