Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2015 2:00:02 PM EDT
I used to own a PS90 back when they first came out in 2006/2007 and a few companies had magazine couplers that could join together two 50 round magazines for quick reloads.  It also came in handy for having optics on the rail to raise your check weld up higher.

I recently bought a new PS90 and I have been looking all over the Internet and only found one place that has them and they are sold out.   Does anyone else know of a reputable place that sells them that has them in stock?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one I got many years ago from a site that no longer exists.  For what it's worth I dont really use mine because during rapid fire the magazine on top (with the rounds facing up) will spit out rounds due to them being jolted by the recoil (even though there isn't much).
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top