Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2015 6:09:04 PM EDT
I have 2 PS90's one with a Eotech XPS-2-1 and one with a C-More railway sight, today at the range the red dots were just washed out by the sun, has anyone had any success with a powered scope or a optic with a non red dot reticle?

Thanks in Advance for any info !!
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Im no expert, but maybe you could try something with an etched reticle like a vortex spitfire. it's illuminated, but if it gets washed out you'd still have the black etching to use in harsh light.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Trijicon mini ACOG TA45 1.5x. Works great. Target acquisition is quick even at close range like in your house. Mounts up really nice on a PS0 using the TROS mount system. Eye relief is excellent also for this ACOG.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use a Trijicon mini ACOG TA45 1.5x. Works great. Target acquisition is quick even at close range like in your house. Mounts up really nice on a PS0 using the TROS mount system. Eye relief is excellent also for this ACOG.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u196/jaflowers/PS90_zpsnoyohcj1.jpg
View Quote

Ditto, I run a mini on mine as well and it works beautifully with a TROS mount.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm running an Aimpoint M3 Red Dot with a TROS Mount and even in bright sunlight you don't need to turn it all of the way up
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#5]
TA44 on TROS mount works great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top