Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2015 6:40:36 PM EDT
Hello All,

I am about to purchase one of my final SCAR accessories and I will be able to consider this one complete. I really like the Kinetic Development Group MREX extended rail system. I am just in great debate on which one to get. I am defiantly getting the 6.5" model I am just not sure if I should go with the standard model or the M-LOK model. They are the same price. I just like the looks of the standard model alittle more but I know I will likely be giving up a little more flexibility with rails, accessories, etc Whats your opinion? Which did you go with and why? Also, is there a retailer that I might want to look at that I could get a little discount as opposed to their own site?

Thanks
Jason
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top