Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2015 11:44:48 PM EDT
What is the general concensus on this handgun? Seems like a heck of a deal for under $500 and includes two 12 rd and one 17rd magazines.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
FN makes good pistols just do not have the Glock Sig HK name or advertising.  In all honesty Glock Sig HK and FN are equal in my book as they all make top quality handguns.  FN is kind of like SA with the XD line they are fine pistols work just as good as any other pistol just not as much publicity or name catching attention.

I am a Glock guy just so you know and I would have no issue carrying an FN pistol.  My only complaint is the price of mags like HK is to high especially for a magazine modeled after the BHP mag like so many other pistols.  $20-25 should be cost of a pistol mag.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FN makes good pistols just do not have the Glock Sig HK name or advertising.  In all honesty Glock Sig HK and FN are equal in my book as they all make top quality handguns.  FN is kind of like SA with the XD line they are fine pistols work just as good as any other pistol just not as much publicity or name catching attention.

I am a Glock guy just so you know and I would have no issue carrying an FN pistol.  My only complaint is the price of mags like HK is to high especially for a magazine modeled after the BHP mag like so many other pistols.  $20-25 should be cost of a pistol mag.
View Quote

Are the mags Stainless Steel?

I heard that on YouTube...

If true, that could explain the $45-50 cost...
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes but the majority of all mags for pistols are steel even Glock under the plastic sheath.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top