Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2015 1:44:22 PM EDT
I want one bad!  Talk me out of it.  Good, bad, or just ugly (in a good way)?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can find one for a good price they are pretty sweet rifles.  I would buy one myself if they did not cost a 2nd mortgage to own.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It cost too much for a measly 5.56 launcher
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]

first shot, got a wood pecker on the fly through the eye at 85 yards
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
If you seen how far my FNC HOWCO Parafolder slings brass you would be ...........

ETA - I bought mine at a pawn shop about 7-8 years ago for $1200.

Looked like it had hardly been fired when I broke it down to clean it
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

For my Scar 16 crack!  LOL
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they cost a lot more now than StrkAliteN paid!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I love the FNC.  I've owned and shot quite a few.  

Pros:  It's a nice cross between and AK (bolt, carrier, very robust), AR (uses AR mags) and FAL (adj gas-reg/adverse and folding stock).  My favorite is the Class 3 conversion with the S&H Arms reg sear.  

Cons: It's a little heavy to carry (which isn't bad when you're shooting it in Auto), parts are expensive (they're out there) and the mag well should have been flared for ease of quick mag changes.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Green with envy!  I'd like to pick up a well used one.  

Quoted:
I love the FNC.  I've owned and shot quite a few.  

Pros:  It's a nice cross between and AK (bolt, carrier, very robust), AR (uses AR mags) and FAL (adj gas-reg/adverse and folding stock).  My favorite is the Class 3 conversion with the S&H Arms reg sear.  

Cons: It's a little heavy to carry (which isn't bad when you're shooting it in Auto), parts are expensive (they're out there) and the mag well should have been flared for ease of quick mag changes.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/IMG_3029_zps891255cd.jpg

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/IMG_1266_zps6j1qzdyn.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Tsc machine does an amazing conversion including a flared magwell and a ACR stock adapter. Just gorgeous.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I have always wanted an FNC myself, I am a big FN fan and have quite a few FAL's, the price of the FNC's it just more than I want to pay at this time.

If you want a poor mans FNC try out a Daewoo K2/DR200, they are IMHO one of the best 556 shooting rifles out there, they are a pure joy to shoot and are super accurate at least the three I have are!!!  
Parts aren't plentiful but there are parts to be had and a couple companies are actually making parts in the USA!

If you shorten the barrel to 16" (and have it rethreaded so the threads are the same as an AR-15) the balance and feel of it are near perfect!

Here's 2 of mine top Woo is the one I shortened the barrel to 16"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28886051@N06/4421892296/in/photostream/
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I have the FNFNC carbine and I love it.

Bad thing about it, it is a 1/12 barrel.

Then who cares.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top