Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2014 2:03:39 PM EDT
The only ammo I can find is this round does the ss195lf have a known issue. I know in the past SS195LF had issues with FTF.

Is this still an issue?

The ammo and gun are 2014 production I just don't want to get a bunch of ammo that wont chamber well

This pistol will be used in a class next summer.

Thanks In advance
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
My FN FiveseveN eats SS195LF like popcorn. I've never had a failure to feed, fire or extract.

Are you concerned about the lead free primers 'expiring'?  People have been scaremongering about that for years - but it's not going to 'expire' in a year.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 12:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The only ammo I can find is this round is tge ss195lf or the fed/American eagle. I know in the past SS195LF had issues with FTF.

Is this still an issue?

The ammo and gun are 2014 production I just don't want to get a bunch of ammo that wont chamber well this gun will be used in a class next summer.

Thanks In advance
View Quote

USG or MK II? I know at one point they changed the recoil spring in the USG to work better with the 40gr Vmax round, but not sure if the MKII has a different recoil spring again.

Are you wanting to use it for plinking or SD? SS198LF is plentiful online, and so is AE TMJ, and SS197SR.

You'd have to shoot the gun to know if you'd have issues..

Link Posted: 12/25/2014 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Its a new mkii this is sd only and as a class gun
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The only ammo I can find is this round is tge ss195lf or the fed/American eagle. I know in the past SS195LF had issues with FTF.

Is this still an issue?

The ammo and gun are 2014 production I just don't want to get a bunch of ammo that wont chamber well this gun will be used in a class next summer.

Thanks In advance
View Quote

Why would this type of ammo fail to chamber?  I really don't understand your concerns.   Plus I've used 195LF for years and years without issues.  I've never even heard of issues.    Frankly, not sure where you're getting your "info".

This is how rumors start. Then some 19 year old who's never even seen SS195lf -- will read this thread and post for the next five years how "he's heard" SS195LF has issues.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been in the firearms industry as a manufacture for years and years I also do demos for our own product and classes for our product and others. I can not afford many equipment failers.

A simple google search took me to a few forums where owners seemed to have had issues with ss195lf and since this is the only fnh load available and I am concerned.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Call FN and they will tell you SS195LF was not designed for use in the Five-Seven. Had one and the only ammo I could find was SS195LF and it didn't cycle most of the time so I sold it. Ain't got time for that.

Additional info: took about 1,000 rounds to go from about 75% failure to cycle to about 20% failure to cycle. So it could be a break in thing... BUT... as you can imagine I called FN after a few hundred frustrating rounds and that is what they told me. The 6 boxes 40gr VMax that I managed to get my hands on over a 2 year period cycled flawlessly
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been in the firearms industry as a manufacture for years and years I also do demos for our own product and classes for our product and others. I can not afford many equipment failers.

A simple google search took me to a few forums where owners seemed to have had issues with ss195lf and since this is the only fnh load available and I am concerned.
View Quote

No so.

SS198lf is readily available and as a plus that is what the factory fixed sights are calibrated to.

SS197 (Blue Tip)
Federal American Eagle
Are both manufactured by Fiocchi in Ozark, MO

Both loads have issues, AE MUCH more so.

My PS90 sleeps by my bed with 50 rds of SS198lf  
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Only way is to run the gun and see how it goes. You're better off SD wise with SS198LF. I'd run 197SR for plinking/classes..
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine shoots it fine, but its an earlier usg.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this something that a simple recoil spring swap can fix?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Its kind of a pain because of the spring keepers on the barrel.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Its kind of a pain because of the spring keepers on the barrel.

View Quote

I did mine with a small flat screwdriver and a pair or needle nose pliars, but the 3-10mm snap ring pliers are the correct tool for the job.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#13]
195 is the same thing as 192, just with the lead free primer.  I've been shooting 195, 196, and 197 in my USG since early 2006.  There's nothing wrong with it.

Buy a few hundred rounds and test it.  I've always considered it the better defensive ammo until 198 came around.

I smell forum drama behind this one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

195 is the same thing as 192, just with the lead free primer. I've been shooting 195, 196, and 197 in my USG since early 2006. There's nothing wrong with it.

Buy a few hundred rounds and test it. I've always considered it the better defensive ammo until 198 came around.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

195 is the same thing as 192, just with the lead free primer. I've been shooting 195, 196, and 197 in my USG since early 2006. There's nothing wrong with it.

Buy a few hundred rounds and test it. I've always considered it the better defensive ammo until 198 came around.

Yeah, I'm really not understanding why a guy who has "been in the firearms industry as a manufacture for years and years" and wants to know because he's going to use a FiveseveN for "this is sd only and as a class gun" and is worried about having issues in a class in 2015 but also does "do demos for our own product and classes for our product and others. I can not afford many equipment failers" wouldn't just buy a box of 27 grain SS195LF and see if it works and instead comes on a AR-15 oriented website and asks.

The atrocious spelling is one thing (ARFCOM has a spell checker, as does IE and Chrome), but this just doesn't make sense overall. SS195LF is 27 grain lead-free open-tip practice ammunition meant for indoor ranges and the Federal American Eagle is 40 grain FMJ

"FTF" can mean "failure to feed". I've never had any SS195LF fail to feed in my USG. It can also mean "failure to fire". Never had that issue either.

And the google doesn't find any reports of issues with SS195LF "that wont chamber well" in FiveseveN pistols. There's one thread on an FN forum about whether or not the new MkII FiveseveNs are optimized for 40 grain ammunition vice 27 grain like SS195LF, but thats about it. If the OP is worried about his new pistol not being optimized for for 27 grain 5.7x28mm, he shoul shoot 40 grain 5.7x28mm (or try it).

Lots of 40 grain out there: http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/5.7x28 I'm sure a "manufacture for years and years" can do some internet shopping.

Federal American Eagle40 FMJ BR/BO/NC

RareAmmo.com45.950$22.95Error
FNH USA Hornady V-Max SS197SR NOTE: Use Coupon Code FREESHIP For Free Shipping!40 BT BR/BO/NC

Cajun Ammo46.050$22.99Error
Federal American Eagle40 TMJ BR/BO/NC

LuckyGunner.com46.050$23Error
FNH-USA SS197SR Blue Tip40 BT BR/BO/NC

Ammunition Depot47.950$23.97Error
FNH USA SS197SR V-Max40 BT BR/BO/NC

Palmetto State Armory48.050$23.99Error
FNH USA V-Max SS197SR40 BT BR/BO/NC

TargetSportsUSA.com50.050$24.99Error

Selway Armory50.050$24.99Error

J and C Sales50.050$25Error

RifleGear.com51.8500$259Error
FNH USA SS197SR V-Max (Blue Tip)40 BT BR/BO/NC

SGAmmo.com51.9500$259.5Error

Surplus Ammo.com52.050$25.99Error

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for being so nice I asked a simple question if anyone has seen or heard of issues before I buy a couple of cases of 195 holy crap nice bunch around here. This is why btw most industry folks dont post on arfcom as much as tos
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Thanks for being so nice I asked a simple question if anyone has seen or heard of issues before I buy a couple of cases of 195 holy crap nice bunch around here. This is why btw most industry folks dont post on arfcom as much as tos
View Quote

Sorry that we didn't notice the Industry Partner icon.

You asked vague and nonspecific questions about an alleged problem with SS195LF having "FTF"s (that no one here has heard of) while being vague and nonspecific about your reasons and claiming you could only find 27 grain SS195LF (which you vaguely said had some FTF issue) and 40 grain Federal (which apparently you dismissed for whatever reason).

But there's plenty of 40 grain SS197SR and 27 grain SS198LF out there, you don't have to buy a single round of SS195LF.

So, why didn't you ask on your favorite TOS?  Or on the several FN forums?  I think your vague, nonspecific questions about the alleged SS195LF "FTF" issue were answered.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#17]

I'm assuming the OP is someone who works for DSA?

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:04:59 AM EDT
[#18]
For what it is worth, I have had some issues in my Five Seven pistol with SS195LF cartridges, specifically, failures to cycle. I would be able to fire one round, and would almost always get a failure to extract and eject. My *guess* is that the ammo is underpowered somehow, my USG Five-Seven has no issues with SS197SR or AE 5.7 40 grain cartridges. I had my FFL dealer try a box of the SS195LF I had been using, and he told me he had the same problems, so it wasn't just my gun.

I have no idea how many other people have had issues with the SS195LF ammo, maybe just me and a few others. I bought the ammo sometime in late 2012/early 2013 and the lot number is 01FNB12

This is only my experience, but I thought it worthy to post here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

For what it is worth, I have had some issues in my Five Seven pistol with SS195LF cartridges, specifically, failures to cycle. I would be able to fire one round, and would almost always get a failure to extract and eject. My *guess* is that the ammo is underpowered somehow, my USG Five-Seven has no issues with SS197SR or AE 5.7 40 grain cartridges. I had my FFL dealer try a box of the SS195LF I had been using, and he told me he had the same problems, so it wasn't just my gun.

I have no idea how many other people have had issues with the SS195LF ammo, maybe just me and a few others. I bought the ammo sometime in late 2012/early 2013 and the lot number is 01FNB12

View Quote

All the SS195 I have ever had was the older stuff that came in plain white boxes.  I think it was loaded a little hotter and I don't recall having any issues with it.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I also just watched hickok45 have issues in his 2nd review video with the pistol amd 195lf

I had this pistol years ago but never really shot more than 600 rounds through it. All of that shooting was with 40gn vmax
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#21]
I've  never experienced  any problems  with 195, or 192 for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All the SS195 I have ever had was the older stuff that came in plain white boxes.  I think it was loaded a little hotter and I don't recall having any issues with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting...my stuff was blue box. For all I know it could've just been a fluke, but...I have a a whole lot of the stuff and have a feeling the rest of it is the same way. I wonder if FN would allow me to return it to them in exchange for some other SS195LF or even SS197SR? Kind of sucks to potentially have hundreds of rounds that are underpowered and might not cycle properly.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I may be wrong - but a few years back, the fixed sight version of the Five Seven was claimed to have the sights set for 195. I had been told on many forums that people had to tilt the front sight a little higher to make a pyramid with the sights in order to hit where they wanted because the 197 shot lower at 7-10 yards. Now., the claim is that 195 isn't meant for the Five Seven?

Is it possible that they've lowered the power of the 195 like what some on various forums have been claiming for the past year or two? Maybe the old white box 195 was stronger? And now the 195 doesn't work as well in the Five Seven?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I may be wrong - but a few years back, the fixed sight version of the Five Seven was claimed to have the sights set for 195. I had been told on many forums that people had to tilt the front sight a little higher to make a pyramid with the sights in order to hit where they wanted because the 197 shot lower at 7-10 yards. Now., the claim is that 195 isn't meant for the Five Seven?

Is it possible that they've lowered the power of the 195 like what some on various forums have been claiming for the past year or two? Maybe the old white box 195 was stronger? And now the 195 doesn't work as well in the Five Seven?
View Quote

Calling BuffmanLT1, if anyone would know he will.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Interesting...my stuff was blue box. For all I know it could've just been a fluke, but...I have a a whole lot of the stuff and have a feeling the rest of it is the same way. I wonder if FN would allow me to return it to them in exchange for some other SS195LF or even SS197SR? Kind of sucks to potentially have hundreds of rounds that are underpowered and might not cycle properly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the SS195 I have ever had was the older stuff that came in plain white boxes. I think it was loaded a little hotter and I don't recall having any issues with it.

I think you'd be well served to contact FN and tell them.  Supposedly pistols made after 2010 are optimized for 40 grain ammunition, but that's internet rumor (I don't believe it's ever been stated by FN) and it can be fixed by changing the recoil spring.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#26]

JHS on the FN forum stated that FN after 2010 or so put a different recoil spring in the gun to work better with the Vmax round. Not sure if it's true or not. I have the 20lb EA spring in my gun, and the only round that doesn't not cycle the gun correctly is SB193, but it was never intended to in the first place. :D

In theory I would think a tighter than normal chamber, coupled with lacquer build up could cause feeding/cycling issues? I recall some of my snap cap 5.7 rounds not working in some people's 5.7s, but fit perfectly fine in a 5.7 case gage.

My chamber has been lapped and polished. I make a point to scrub the chamber with carb cleaner and a 9mm/40S&W bore brush to make sure I get the brass coating out of the chamber.

I've never shot whitebox 195, but have 2009 lot 195. It ran around 2050fps; about 75 fps slower than SS198LF. I have 2010 and 2011 lots here at home if someone wants me to run them through the chrono?

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I had a Five Seven years ago - back in 2007. I had adjustable sights - I did shoot a few 195 rounds with no issues, but almost always shot 197 out of it. I had the sights dialed in for the 197
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
JHS on the FN forum stated that FN after 2010 or so put a different recoil spring in the gun to work better with the Vmax round. Not sure if it's true or not. I have the 20lb EA spring in my gun, and the only round that doesn't not cycle the gun correctly is SB193, but it was never intended to in the first place. :D

In theory I would think a tighter than normal chamber, coupled with lacquer build up could cause feeding/cycling issues? I recall some of my snap cap 5.7 rounds not working in some people's 5.7s, but fit perfectly fine in a 5.7 case gage.

My chamber has been lapped and polished. I make a point to scrub the chamber with carb cleaner and a 9mm/40S&W bore brush to make sure I get the brass coating out of the chamber.

I've never shot whitebox 195, but have 2009 lot 195. It ran around 2050fps; about 75 fps slower than SS198LF. I have 2010 and 2011 lots here at home if someone wants me to run them through the chrono?

View Quote

I don't have a chrono, but I do have a bit of the white box. I know for a while (probably still does)  the white box was selling for more then the blue box.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I don't have a chrono, but I do have a bit of the white box. I know for a while (probably still does)  the white box was selling for more then the blue box.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah originally white/blue box 195 was barely over 1900 fps, and the whitebox was right around 2000 fps. How old of lot whitebox 195 do you have?

Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I think you'd be well served to contact FN and tell them.  Supposedly pistols made after 2010 are optimized for 40 grain ammunition, but that's internet rumor (I don't believe it's ever been stated by FN) and it can be fixed by changing the recoil spring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the SS195 I have ever had was the older stuff that came in plain white boxes. I think it was loaded a little hotter and I don't recall having any issues with it.

As I stated before, you can call them and they will tell you SS195LF is not made for the Five Seven. Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah originally white/blue box 195 was barely over 1900 fps, and the whitebox was right around 2000 fps. How old of lot whitebox 195 do you have?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll check later, but 8-10 years I think.

Edit: it says: model#10700013; Lot FNB06J973-005.

Were I a betting man, i'd say 2005.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it looks like I am going to have to get ahold of them now, because yesterday I went to the range to test some SS198LF in my USG 5.7 and guess what, it wouldn't cycle ANY of it. Apparently my gun simply does not like any of the lighter 27 grain factory rounds, so I'm going to have to contact FN and see what they say.

AE and SS197SR fired perfectly no issues afterward.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As I stated before, you can call them and they will tell you SS195LF is not made for the Five Seven. Ask me how I know
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they told you that, and I can believe that someone from there might have told you that over the phone, they are 100% FOS. It says as you know right on the side of the box (both blue and white SS195LF and red SS198LF boxes basically say this same thing): "The FN 5.7x28mm SS198LF Lead Free Cartridge is designed for Law Enforcement and Military use in the FN Five-seveN USG handgun and the FNP90/PS90 carbines. It is loaded with a lead free metallic core encased within a conventional hollow point jacket. This ammunition is intended for use on indoor ranges or wherever potential lead contamination is a concern."

Again I am not saying that they didn't tell you otherwise, I'm simply saying for them to tell you the SS195LF isn't made for the Five-Seven is pretty ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If they told you that, and I can believe that someone from there might have told you that over the phone, they are 100% FOS. It says as you know right on the side of the box (both blue and white SS195LF and red SS198LF boxes basically say this same thing): "The FN 5.7x28mm SS198LF Lead Free Cartridge is designed for Law Enforcement and Military use in the FN Five-seveN USG handgun and the FNP90/PS90 carbines. It is loaded with a lead free metallic core encased within a conventional hollow point jacket. This ammunition is intended for use on indoor ranges or wherever potential lead contamination is a concern."

Again I am not saying that they didn't tell you otherwise, I'm simply saying for them to tell you the SS195LF isn't made for the Five-Seven is pretty ridiculous.
View Quote

Hopefully this will better explain the issue with SS195. This letter came with my brand new MKII when I bought it in January of 2014 and I'm surprised it wasn't posted already.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Hopefully this will better explain the issue with SS195. This letter came with my brand new MKII when I bought it in January of 2014 and I'm surprised it wasn't posted already.

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237/Redscale/FNH_zps52023120.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237/Redscale/FNH_zps52023120.jpg

I had not seen or heard of that letter before.

Thanks for posting it!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I had not seen or heard of that letter before.
Thanks for posting it!
View Quote

Glad to help out. Hopefully it will shed some light on the "possible" issue with ss195 in the 5.7.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I have had zero issues with the 2005 era white box SS195LF in my five seven pistol of 2003-2004 vintage.  My sights are calibrated right in between POI of SS197 and old SS195LF ammo.  Again no issues with either round.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have had zero issues with the 2005 era white box SS195LF in my five seven pistol of 2003-2004 vintage.  My sights are calibrated right in between POI of SS197 and old SS195LF ammo.  Again no issues with either round.
View Quote

And different from the newer guns in question.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so, FN has redesigned their pistol into a less usable, reliable weapon (unable to use many types of 5.7x28 ammo)?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

so, FN has redesigned their pistol into a less usable, reliable weapon (unable to use many types of 5.7x28 ammo)?
View Quote

What are you talking about? How is the "possibility" of an issue with one type of round equal many?

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#41]
If it is now designed to run the AE and SS 197's only now, not the SS 195LF, will it run on SS 190, SS192, SS 196, SS 198LF?  According to that letter FN is saying it is a crap shoot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If it is now designed to run the AE and SS 197's only now, not the SS 195LF, will it run on SS 190, SS192, SS 196, SS 198LF?  According to that letter FN is saying it is a crap shoot.
View Quote

Think you need to re read the letter I posted. It clearly states SS190 and SS198 as Factory  LEO/ MIL ammo and it has no issues. In short the letter is saying all CURRENT ( except 195 ) factory ammo will run fine in your 5.7 w/o issues. The SS195 MAY,not WILL, cause performance issues.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:09:07 AM EDT
[#43]
The Factory sights are calibrated for SS198, also if you fire Elite Ammunition 5.7,  it WILL cycle your pistol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Factory sights are calibrated for SS198, also if you fire Elite Ammunition 5.7,  it WILL cycle your pistol.
View Quote

Surfgun has a 2003-4 model.  Don't think SS 198 was not around then.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Think you need to re read the letter I posted. It clearly states SS190 and SS198 as Factory  LEO/ MIL ammo and it has no issues. In short the letter is saying all CURRENT ( except 195 ) factory ammo will run fine in your 5.7 w/o issues. The SS195 MAY,not WILL, cause performance issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As you have noted, it lists SS198LF as factory LEO/MIL ammo and does not list it as potentially having performance issues in the Five-SeveN like the SS195LF (which will not cycle at all in my USG pistol). As I posted above however, the SS198LF will NOT cycle in my USG Five-SeveN either. The letter does not address or explain why that is happening, as far as the letter is concerned it should NOT be happening at all, unless there is a deeper issue within the firearm itself, which I suspect there is.

Thank you by the way for posting that letter, I had not seen it before, and as far as I can find it is not posted on FNH USA's website either.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

As you have noted, it lists SS198LF as factory LEO/MIL ammo and does not list it as potentially having performance issues in the Five-SeveN like the SS195LF (which will not cycle at all in my USG pistol). As I posted above however, the SS198LF will NOT cycle in my USG Five-SeveN either. The letter does not address or explain why that is happening, as far as the letter is concerned it should NOT be happening at all, unless there is a deeper issue within the firearm itself, which I suspect there is.

Thank you by the way for posting that letter, I had not seen it before, and as far as I can find it is not posted on FNH USA's website either.

View Quote

I'm going to agree with that. If anything SS 198 should cycle as it's a hotter round.

You're welcome. I have yet to see that letter anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:58:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wkendwarrior2003, have you cleaned your chamber really well with a 9/40S&W bore brush and some brake cleaner? have you tried to see how tight the chamber is on it?

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]

finally got time to test these. Thanks again Toxie! The old whitebox 195 is about 50fps faster;

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Glad to help, being an ammo hoarder is handy :). Thanks for sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top