Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2014 11:44:11 AM EDT
I'm thinking of getting rid of my spare FS2000.

Can I still get spares for these--switches, basic high use small parts.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/fn-fs2000-parts
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/fn-fs2000-parts
View Quote

I've used them for parts before w/o any problems.

There is also a guy on gunbroker.com that sells parts the Midwest doesn't have. Goes by 'chopsuey' or something like that.

AJ
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Best place to buy is direct from FN/Browning parts.  There have been several threads in the past which included specific part numbers and the the phone numbers.  If you don't want to call FN/Browning the next best thing is Midwest Gun Works, there prices may be slightly higher than going direct but it's not bad.  The resellers on GB usually charge significant more than buying direct. Why pay $140 for a F2000 flash hider on GB that is $79 from MGW or direct from FN?

The guy on GB does sell some parts you can't get elsewhere..... Buy at your own risk.  There is a reason legitimate dealers don't make/sell things like auto sears and timed hammers for converting the FS hammer packs.  You can buy into his BS that it's somehow legal but don't be surprised when the ATF comes calling.  You wouldn't buy an unregistered DIAS for an AR-15 from some guy on GB would you?  As Admiral Ackbar said..... It's a trap!  Or maybe just entrapment.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top