Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2014 10:27:25 AM EDT
Hey Francis Plumb, how did StrykerEnterprisesLLC steal intellectual property from Alan Handl??

Some new super duper top secret Hipnosis Technique SF operators know how to do?? Just curious.?

Also, where did you get the measurements from StrykerEnterprisesLLC S.E.A.L. alloy SCAR lower to compare it to the Alan Handl's product?? Those numbers are unobtanium.. Ohhh, that Hipnosis again..

Francis, there were more then just a few bad lowers from the first run, people are still having problems..

If the SCAR lowers were cracking or breaking that often that soldiers were dieing because of it, I think the SF guys would havery swapped out their gear to an HK 416,  KAC, or MK18..

Why do people need hammers and files to install the lower, this is according to Alan's instructional..

Also, there 4 versions of the StrykerEnterprisesLLC S.E.A.L., are you saying Francis Plumb that all of those 4 were designed with the measurements of 1 model Handl Defense Lower??

Well, everyone who does not know StrykerEnterprisesLLC personally will soon know the truth because if StrykerEnterprisesLLC did copy the Handl defense lower it will not function properly, will not fit properly, will need to be files and beat on with a hammer to fit, etc.......

If the S.E.A.L. works without a hiccup, that makes you a LIAR Francis Plumb, does it not??
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey Francis Plumb, how did StrykerEnterprisesLLC steal intellectual property from Alan Handl??

Some new super duper top secret Hipnosis Technique SF operators know how to do?? Just curious.?

Also, where did you get the measurements from StrykerEnterprisesLLC S.E.A.L. alloy SCAR lower to compare it to the Alan Handl's product?? Those numbers are unobtanium.. Ohhh, that Hipnosis again..

Francis, there were more then just a few bad lowers from the first run, people are still having problems..

If the SCAR lowers were cracking or breaking that often that soldiers were dieing because of it, I think the SF guys would havery swapped out their gear to an HK 416,  KAC, or MK18..

Why do people need hammers and files to install the lower, this is according to Alan's instructional..

Also, there 4 versions of the StrykerEnterprisesLLC S.E.A.L., are you saying Francis Plumb that all of those 4 were designed with the measurements of 1 model Handl Defense Lower??

Well, everyone who does not know StrykerEnterprisesLLC personally will soon know the truth because if StrykerEnterprisesLLC did copy the Handl defense lower it will not function properly, will not fit properly, will need to be files and beat on with a hammer to fit, etc.......

If the S.E.A.L. works without a hiccup, that makes you a LIAR Francis Plumb, does it not??
View Quote

Sorry bub, call out threads belong in the PIT and not in a TECH forum.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this kinda like a opposite of a shill or does it still count as a shill?
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I will try and make this a tech thread.

Why do I want an alloy lower on my SCAR.  I don't have a horse in the race, either way.  I'm genuinely curious why I would want a heavier part to replace a factory part that doesn't appear to have any problems.

Is it just the ability to use SR-25 magazines?

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will try and make this a tech thread.

Why do I want an alloy lower on my SCAR.  I don't have a horse in the race, either way.  I'm genuinely curious why I would want a heavier part to replace a factory part that doesn't appear to have any problems.

Is it just the ability to use SR-25 magazines?

View Quote

I believe there was a claim made about reducing the recoil impulse and therefore reducing the stress on optics mounted on the Scar.  I think klrb is the one who made this claim, so take it for what you will.  I am pretty much in the same boat you are, not sure why I need an aluminum lower.  Scar mags are more expensive than 308 PMags, but ar generally less than some of the other 308 mags (Lancers, LaRues and Knights).  I would be interested if a company were to offer a complete aluminum lower, it would be nice to switch back and forth by simply pushing a pin.  It wouldn't be a necessary upgrade, just convenience.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really don't know what the backstory is on this nonsense but I locked this guy too. They can go swing their purses somewhere else
View Quote

Thank you. We have had quite a bit of this purse swinging recently.
I come to the FN forum as a FN OWNER looking for technical info. I hope we can keep it that way.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]
More rants
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top