I like Atlas bipods myself.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
+1

With the LaRue 271 QD mount it's a great bipod.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
+1

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1

+2

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Atlas.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Toss up for me.  Atlas is nice and bullet proof, but I originally swapped the Tango Down FDE bipod I had on my M1A EBR build.  It is pretty nice for my build when going prone, and it is the same price.

http://tangodown.com/shop/tangodown-acb-4-bipod/

You really have to decide which one you prefer either for looks or functionality.  My old Navy command issued both, and they were pretty happy with both, and they normally destroy a lot of gear in the field, which speaks to the durability of the gear.

BTW KalMar, nice SCAR 17!  I'm waiting on BATFE approval for my Surefire 762SS.  I got a really good deal on it, but I do prefer the new SOCOM's improved muzzle rework.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I use GG&G XDS bipod on mine.
Works great, looks good and very well made.
http://www.gggaz.com/heavy-duty-xds-swivel-bipod.html

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
scars are so light why screw that up with anything heavier than a grip pod I know op saidthe best but a bipod is a bipod it supports the front of the rifle a scar has attributes that are easily ruined by lots of add ons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top