Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2014 9:06:32 AM EDT
Anybody know of a good place to pick up a ps90? I figured with the 4th of July that you'd see more sales, but I haven't found any. I remember there was a place selling them for like $995 a couple months ago.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Every now and again High Plain Gun Shop will run a sale on them. I picked one up from them for 1,000.00 a few months ago.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]

I got mine for $800 a couple weeks ago. If you're .mil, LE, firefighter or whatever you can get some sweet pricing.

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got mine for $800 a couple weeks ago. If you're .mil, LE, firefighter or whatever you can get some sweet pricing.

View Quote

I'm a volunteer firefighter and a usmc officer candidate. I just got back from my first cycle of ocs yesterday. I won't have a military id until I get comissioned of course though. I think technically i am in the usmc reserves right now. I have orders that I can show to prove that, but idk if that's enough.

Where did you get yours from? I might see if i can qualify.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm a volunteer firefighter and a usmc officer candidate. I just got back from my first cycle of ocs yesterday. I won't have a military id until I get comissioned of course though. I think technically i am in the usmc reserves right now. I have orders that I can show to prove that, but idk if that's enough.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's enough.

OMB Guns
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's enough.

OMB Guns
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's enough.

OMB Guns
I heard that OMB got into some trouble a while back but don't quote me. Anyways, if OMB doesn't pan out, just search for FN dealers in your area and they'll fix you up. All I had to do was show my I.D. and I was out the door.

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, they are under Federal Inditement for when they were a Glock L.E. Distributor.

They are still in business and they are FN's Master L.E. Distributor.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
No firefighter discounts. I checked prior.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I forgot to update this thread until now. I talked to OMB and they were great. I emailed in the my military paperwork that I have and they said that it was plenty to fulfill the requirements. My total for my PS90 was $830 and $30 for shipping. It should be at my FFL in a few days. I cant wait
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Where is the cheapest place to get one for people that can't get the discount?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:50:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would wait until (hopefully) High Plains Gun Shop has them on sale for around $1000 again.  They have done that twice in the past 3-4 months.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are a few FN LE Dealers that will sale to anybody at or below "regular dealer" prices.

I know one that sales "LE PS90s" with 50rd mag on GunBroker to anybody for $999 + shipping.

"Regular dealer" price for a PS90 with 30rd mag is about $1150.

He gets his FN weapons from OMB. They don't care and apparently neither does FNH.

-Ray

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There are a few FN LE Dealers that will sale to anybody at or below "regular dealer" prices.

I know one that sales "LE PS90s" with 50rd mag on GunBroker to anybody for $999 + shipping.

He gets his FN weapons from OMB. They don't care and apparently neither does FNH.

-Ray

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Ray

That isn't close to L.E. Price, I picked mine up at OMB for $799.00 plus tax.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Ray

I didn't say it was L.E. price.

I quoted and answered the guy asking for the cheapest place to get one for people that can't get the discount.

-Ray
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top