Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2014 10:44:46 PM EDT
Just bought a FNH SCAR 17s and just got a Handl Defense lower I was wondering if the new Magpul MIAD AR10 grip would work with out modification or less modification the standard AR15 grip. By modification I mean the modular back straps(B1,B2 and B3) I've seen vids with people who hollow out the beaver tail to accommodate the SCAR's style lower receiver. Just wanted to know which grip would be best to buy. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 3:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just bought a FNH SCAR 17s and just got a Handl Defense lower I was wondering if the new Magpul MIAD AR10 grip would work with out modification or less modification the standard AR15 grip. By modification I mean the modular back straps(B1,B2 and B3) I've seen vids with people who hollow out the beaver tail to accommodate the SCAR's style lower receiver. Just wanted to know which grip would be best to buy. Thanks
View Quote

Both it and the Cavalry manufacturing lowers accept  AR15/M16 style grips, no modification needed
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I'll check out the cavalry lowers would a regular AR15 MIAD work. I don't know if it was already answered sorry I was hoping to use one of the strap that use a beaver tail. I was think the B2 strap that doesn't have to much of a bulge at the palm
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks I'll check out the cavalry lowers would a regular AR15 MIAD work. I don't know if it was already answered sorry I was hoping to use one of the strap that use a beaver tail. I was think the B2 strap that doesn't have to much of a bulge at the palm
View Quote

Yess, it'll work just fine :-)
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Aha ok thanks.... Oh god did I really just type that down "bulge at the palm" :) classic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top